Abbotts sold my house in 10 days, it's perfectly clear I made the right choice.

Mr Self, Norfolk
Agent Details
Abbotts Countrywide
60 Regent Street
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
CB2 1DP
01223 902 374; 01223 902 198
Energy Performance Certificates

Coton, CB23

3 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale

Estimate your mortgage payments
Arrange Viewing
  • Floorplan 1

3 Bedroom Semi Detached House, Pendrick Close, Coton, Cambridge, CB23 7GZ

Property Description

A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi-detached home in the sought after village of Coton. The property is is being sold as an 40% equity share with the remaining 60% held by Metropolitan. The property benefits from a good sized kitchen/diner, WC, and a light an spacious lounge. There are three bedrooms, two of which are good sized doubles as well as a generous single and family bathroom with a shower over bath. The property benefits from ample storage and driveway parking. The mature south-facing garden backs onto a scenic meadowland with a workshop/office space.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate Graph
Energy Performance Certificate (PDF)
  • Asking Price £168,000
  • 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale

    Coton, CB23

Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for

Coton, CB23 Asking Price £168,000 Approximate monthly repayment
Deposit amount
Interest rate
Repayment term
£
%
years
Countrywide Mortgage Services can help you

Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday

*

Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.
x