0 5 10 15 20 25 30
to
to
to
to

Abbotts sold my house in 10 days, it's perfectly clear I made the right choice.

Mr Self, Norfolk
Energy Performance Certificates
  • sort by:

5 properties in CB23

Page 1 of 1
  • Guide Price £400,000

    3 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Dry Drayton, CB23

    To the ground floor this semi-detached cottage benefits from three reception rooms including a good sized lounge and dining room, a single bedroom and a side extension to the side of the property to add a good sized kitchen. To the first floor the property has two...

  • Guide Price £390,000

    5 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale
    Papworth Everard, CB23

    Introducing a beautifully presented five bedroom family home on a corner plot in Papworth Everard. The property itself compromises a lounge leading on to the dining room, both with double doors leading out onto the garden. A large kitchen/breakfast room, hall and WC. O

  • Offers in excess of £325,000

    3 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Coton, CB23

    Introducing a beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home in the sought after location of Coton. The property is is being sold as an 80% equity share with the remaining 20% held by Metropolitan. The property benefits from a good sized kitchen/diner with...

  • Guide Price £325,000

    3 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Knapwell, CB23

    Introducing to the market, an opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi detached home with beautiful scenic views across farmland. The property is on a generous plot set back from the road. The property includes a lounge with wood burning stove leading onto the...

  • Guide Price £300,000

    3 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Highfields Caldecote, CB23

    Introducing to the market, a three bedroom semi-detached home in the popular residential area of Highfields Caldecote. The property features a large lounge/diner with french doors opening on to the garden, kitchen, WC and under the stairs storage. Upstairs there are...

5 properties in CB23
  • sort by:

Nearby Estate Agents

  • 60, Regent Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2

  • Sold Property
  • Multiple Sold Properties
  • Single Property
  • Multiple Properties
Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.
x