Professional chartered surveyors. Uncover any potential structural faults before you buy...more
Rates are at an all-time low! Exclusive mortgages available through Countrywide Mortgage Services...more
Buildings, Contents and Mortgage Care insurance through Countrywide Mortgage Services...more
Snap up a bargain by purchasing property at auction...more
Seamless legal service helping you move as quickly as possible...more
Buy your own home with just 5% deposit...more
An error occured. There may be a problem connecting to our website. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
Our local experts are dedicated to working hard to find the perfect tenant for your property, and with more tenants than properties, we’re confident that we can let your property within 14 days.
So challenge us! And if we don’t, we’ll give you 3 months property management for FREE.
We can also help with any other moving requirements you may have or need in the future, including mortgage, legal and surveying requirements, all the services you need under one roof.
Contact us today to find out more
Terms and Conditions for The Lettings Challenge Promotion
1) The Lettings Challenge Promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Abbotts (“the Promoter/us/we”) whose registered address is Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 09.00 hrs 25th July 2018 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 30th September 2018 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over and whose property is not currently let and/or managed by the Promoter, including employees of the Promoter and their associates but excluding any other persons who are connected in any way to this Promotion (“Customer”). Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by entering into a Full Management service agreement with a participating Abbotts branch on a sole agency basis (“Agreement”), all between the Start Time and Closing Time.
5) The Promotion is subject to the following conditions:
(a) the property being available for occupation by a tenant(s) within 6 weeks of the date you enter into the Agreement with us; and
(b) You entering into a tenancy agreement in respect of the property for a minimum duration of at least 12 months.
6) If Abbotts does not introduce a tenant within 14 days of the instruction date, customers will receive the property management aspect of our Full Management service free of charge for the first 3 months following the date the property is let.
7) Our Full Management service fee will be set out in the Agreement.
8) For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer will not apply if the property is let with another agent within the 14 days following our instruction.
9) Customers may receive the Offer on any number of properties.
10) By entering into the Agreement you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the Agreement, including any minimum term agreed therein.
11) After the first 3 months following commencement of the Agreement the Offer will come to an end and you will be required to pay the full Full Management service fee specified in the Agreement.
12) If you instruct another agent within the sole agency period as specified in the Agreement, you will forfeit the Offer and we will be entitled to charge you the full Full Management Service fee as specified in the Agreement.
8) For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact the Promoter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9) The let and/or management of the Property is subject to contract/the Agreement.
10) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
11) The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to tenant introduction fees, including the cost of preparing the tenancy agreement, inventory checks, the cost of preparing the EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) or for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
12) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
13) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14) By participating in the Promotion you give consent for your contact details to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and to facilitate us making contact with you.
15) The only personal data the Promoter will process about you for the purposes of the Promotion are your contact details. The Promoter will process your contact details fairly and lawfully and in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018 and any subsequent Data protection laws. Save where required by law or Court Order to share your personal data with a third party, the police or other law enforcement authorities, The Promoter will only use your personal data for the purposes of the Promotion and will not share your personal data with third parties (except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions).
16) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
18) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.