This wonderful property is situated in the lovely village of Melton Constable.
The proeprty comprises of the following:-
- One master bedroom to the rear of the property - there is plenty of space for a double-bed and more. You also have windows that looks out onto the garden.
- Two smaller bedrooms, adjoining eachother to the front of the property. These rooms are perfect for children as they are close together. Enough space for all to enjoy.
- You will find that the spacious lounge is the first room you will enter when opening the front door. This lounge has a fireplace which adds that extra bit of style to the room. You will be sure to find comfort in this room during the colder and warmer days.
- Stylish, modern kitchen for everyone to enjoy cooking delicious meals. The space makes this property even better. The lights in the kitchen keep with today's modern and stylish look.
- Utility area - this area is large enough to keep all things that you perhaps wouldn't use everyday.
- This utility area leads out onto the large garden. You will also find a shed which we think should definitely come in handy.
- Toilet and shower room - a style that is keeping in with the rest of the property look.
- Cupboards galore - You will find a cupboard downstairs near the shower room; one on the landing; one in the master bedroom and one in the third bedroom. Ideal for storing away your bits and bobs.
- This property has on-street parking and comes mainly unfurnished but does have a cooker and fridge in the kitchen.
Melton Constable itself is a peaceful village yet enough going on where you will feel at home with your fellow neighbours and villagers with you. Melton consists of a Co-op foodstore; a school; a park; takeaway's; petrol station and a pub.
This property is perfect for families and couples. Pets are allowed.
This property is heated by Oil Fired Central Heating and woodburner.
Available to rent now, please call 01263 840135 to view this property.